Non-standard Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains
Non-standard hollow pin conveyor chains feature a hole in the pin that allows various attachments to be installed. These chains operate with the same sprockets. They also do not expand or contract when they bend or are moved.
Drive chains are available in a wide variety of pitch levels. The pitch is determined by the toughness of the wheel teeth, the overall chain rigidity, and the type of generate motor. The most common pitch is determined by the width of the link plates and the angle between the mounting angles. If the pitch is too low, the chain can be strengthened by strengthening the bushes. The gap between the wheel tooth and the bushes should be one-4th inch or smaller.
A non-standard hollow pin conveyor chain should have a minimum tensile power of one-10th of a standard drive chain. This limit is necessary to prevent link plate fatigue, which is a leading cause of premature breakdown.
Dimensions of Non-standard Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains
|Chain No.||Pitch||Roller diameter||Width between inner plates||Pin diameter||Pin length||Inner plate depth||Plate thickness||Ultimate tensile strength||Average tensile strength||Weight per meter|
|d2 max||d3 min||L
Features of Hollow Pin Roller Chains
The hollow pin roller chain is designed with precision, and is available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and double pitch versions. They have double and single-pitch variations, and allow for an almost unlimited number of attachments. In fact, it is possible to build an entire conveyor from 1 hollow pin. These hollow pin chains also feature a variety of attachment options and can be used with almost any type of roller. You can even use different types of attachments with these chains, so that you can get the exact 1 you need.
Hollow pin chains are a great choice for a variety of applications. They are flexible and allow for various attachments and cross rods to be easily inserted. Their pitch lengths are the same as those of standard ANSI roller chains, so they run on standard sprockets. These chains are commonly used in conveyors, but you can also use them for other purposes.
Hollow Pin Roller Chains and Sprockets
- Chains and sprockets are mainly used in all applications such as transportation, machinery and other motor applications.
- Chain and sprockets are maintained with grease and oil spray to provide smoother and better operation.
- It makes the wheels run as the motor rotates and is considered as Rotation Per Minute (RPM).
Chains and sprockets are mainly used in the transport industry and machine building industry to rotate wheels by means of motors or engines. These chains and sprockets both help the wheelbase to run fast according to the engine speed. The chain hangs between the motor and the sprocket, the motor turns the sprocket and the chain is connected to the sprocket teeth, which can turn simultaneously with the motor wheel, thus making the vehicle or machine run smoothly. HZPT is 1 of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We can offer various high-quality chains and sprockets for sale.
Why Choose Ever-power？
Ever-power transmission group is a professional manufacturer of particular chains with large pitches. We have a complete chain production line, equipment selection, and process design that adhere to high efficiency, energy-saving, and automation, with perfect testing equipment, high-quality enterprise management, and professional technical personnel. We focus on the production, processing, and sales of the drive chains, particular chains, chain accessories, machinery parts, and so on. We have mastered the core technology of chain production and are proficient in core processing. All products are widely used in sugar, paper, cement, wood, food, mining, metallurgy, and other industries. We pay attention to the reputation of product quality through IS09001:2008 quality management system certification and obtain self-supporting, agent-related products and technology import and export business qualifications. Our products are exported to all provinces and cities in China, Europe, America, and Southeast Asia.
1. Large bell-type intelligent annealing furnace:
stable and reliable annealing quality and low energy consumption
2. Mesh belt furnace:
first-class domestic mesh belt furnace heat treatment production line
3. Multipurpose furnace:
Epson multipurpose furnace provides stable and reliable heat treatment quality
4. ABB intelligent welding robot:
instead of manual completion of complex welding operations, the welding is beautiful, stable, and reliable
5. Automatic hot riveter: the self-developed automatic assembly line of welding chain can replace manual to realize automatic outcrop and hot riveting, with stable products, high precision, and high efficiency
6. Induction quenching equipment: the self-developed semi-automatic induction quenching equipment successfully realizes selective (local) induction quenching of pin shaft and induction quenching of sprocket teeth
7. Programmable gantry cutting machine: it has the functions of plasma cutting and flame cutting
8. CNC machining center: CNC vertical machining center and CNC horizontal machining center, which meet the processing of high-precision molds and products